150 Prospect St, Port Dover, Ontario c. 1929
HOLY BRICK! This spectacular Georgian Revival home sits on 3 acres and features 9 bedrooms, library, formal dining room, music room, regal foyer and grand staircase.
Offered at $950,000
VIEW THE CURRENT LISTING HERE with George Michael Field of Remax
Previously listed for $1.25MM in March 2011
View video here from a previous listing with Sotheby's International Realty:
- Custom plaster moldings, hard wood frames and built-ins
- Traditional English gardens surrounded by a hand crafted stone wall by Irish masons
- Nearby creek rushing over the Ivey Dam
- Located in Port Dover, one of the most popular summer destinations in Ontario with a sandy beach and shops on the shores of Lake Erie
- One of the most lavish homes in Norfolk County
- 8,000-square-foot mansion
- Clonmel was built in 1929 on Prospect Street by Harry Barrett Sr., grandfather of local MPP To by Barrett. Barrett built the home after collecting a rich inheritance from a relative named Quentin Dick. Barrett named the Georgian-style home Clonmel after the town in Ireland where Dick amassed his fortune.
|ADVERTISEMENT: CLICK TO LEARN MORE|
Post a Comment